1. In terms of section 11 of the electronic communications and transactions (ECT) act 25 of 2002 and the common law of contract, these terms and conditions are valid, binding, and enforceable against all persons that access the HASHTAGSHOP website.
2. The clause headings in this document have been inserted for convenience sake only and is not to be used for interpretation.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts concluded by or with HASHTAG SHOP for the sale and/or supply of Products. When you submit an Order to HASHTAG SHOP, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of any Products, this shall constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
4. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded.
5. No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by the authorised person at HASHTAG SHOP.
6. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on, or from using it in any way, the Site as continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Site and continue indefinitely, as amended by HASHTAG SHOP from time to time, for so long as the Site exists and is operational, HASHTAG SHOP being entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or shut down the Site at any time (subject to still processing any orders then already placed and accepted by HASHTAG SHOP). However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
8. No failure or delay, by HASHTAG SHOP or by you, in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish HASHTAG SHOP or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
9. If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
10. You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
12. No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
13. A full record of every sale and related transaction between you and HASHTAG SHOP shall be maintained on the Site for a period of 12 months following the date of such sale or related transaction. You shall thus only be able to view and print such record during such period, where after you shall be responsible for retaining your own record of the relevant sale or related transaction.
14. Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, including theses Terms and Conditions, vests in HASHTAG SHOP and all rights not expressly granted are reserved.
15. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to HASHTAG SHOP, you consent to receiving communications from HASHTAG SHOP electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by HASHTAG SHOP satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
16. These terms are subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act no. 25 of 2002 (ECT) and any of the terms that are in conflict with any of the compulsory provisions of the Act will be deemed to have been modified so as to comply with such provisions of the Act.
1. Save for HASHTAG SHOP being liable to you
1.1. under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 in relation to any products sold by HASHTAG SHOP to you via the Site; and
1.2. under sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act in relation to HASHTAG SHOP's payment systems not being sufficiently secure;
2. This clause prevails over all other clauses and sets forth our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
2.1. The performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them); or
2.2. Otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We will at all times do our utmost best to ensure that all information displayed on the Site and in any communications from HASHTAG SHOP is accurate, however, should any inaccurate information be published by HASHTAG SHOP (i.e. incorrect Product description or price), despite our best efforts to ensure accuracy. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage suffered by you as a result of the inaccurate information.
4. We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
5. Either you or HASHTAG SHOP may terminate a Contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two (2) Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor HASHTAG SHOP shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
6. If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts we will perform and to what extent.
7. We offer use of this website “as is” and “as available”, and its use by you is at your own risk. Neither we, or the members, or its employees, consultants, advisors, affiliates, agents or suppliers shall be responsible for any damages or loss resulting from or relating to the use of our Website, or any of its content, irrespective of the cause of the damages.
8. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
9. We make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology of our Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be free of interruption or errors. We nevertheless ask you to report any problems or errors you may find on our Website to INFO@HASHTAGSHOP.CO.ZA
10. We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic devices (personal computer, mobile phone or other device used to browse our Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software / spy-ware on such devices.
11. Neither HASHTAG SHOP nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Site or the services or content provided from and through this Site. Furthermore, HASHTAG SHOP makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to INFO@HASHTAGSHOP.CO.ZA
12. Although the products sold via the Site may be under warranty, the Site itself is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepting these Terms and Conditions that the service available from and through this Site will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of HASHTAG SHOP and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Site
The Terms and Conditions as set out in this document are the copyright protected intellectual property of HASHTAGSHOP and any the copying or use by third parties is an offence and may be subject to legal action.
You may not copy, display, use, download, and/or distribute content and photos obtained from the website for any purposes without our written consent.
The Terms and Conditions (“T&C’s’”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, as well as the use of the Website. The T&C’s apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that;
1. You've read, accepted, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these T&Cs as set out in this document.
2. The T&C’s are binding and enforceable against any user that registers or access or uses this Website, including without limitation each user who registers.
3. Should there be any clause/s in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask HASHTAG SHOP to provide an explanation of the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs.
4. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
5. The website is governed by the laws of South Africa. Our domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement shall be our South African address as set out at the end of these T&C’s.
6. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on the Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of HASHTAG SHOP and Users are encouraged to obtain professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on the Website.
7. We reserve the right to modify/amend our T&C’s at our discretion, without prior notice. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on, or from using it in any way, the Site as continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
8. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised HASHTAG SHOP representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
9. You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
10. By you using our Website or exchange emails with us, you communicate with us by electronic means. You therefore agree that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications sent or received electronically satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
11. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy himself or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with HASHTAG SHOP, that the content available from and through the Website meets the User's individual requirements and is compatible with the User's computer hardware and/or software.
12. HASHTAG SHOP provides the Website “as is” and it makes no warranty as to its use, availability or performance.
13. HASHTAG SHOP (including its owners, employees, associated entities, suppliers, Internet service providers, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors or other collaborators, and partners) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from:
13.1. access and/or use of services to the website or websites linked;
13.2. inability to access the website or websites linked
13.3. content available on the Website;
13.4. any other reason not directly related to HASHTAG SHOP’s gross negligence.
14. You hereby agree to indemnify HASHTAG SHOP and its owners, employees, associated entities, suppliers, Internet service providers, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors or other collaborators, and partners harmless from and against any claim or demand, including legal and other costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the following:
14.1. Any material or information you submit, forward, email or post to them if such material or information distorts or exaggerates the information available on our websites and T & C’s.
14.2. Any violation by you of these T & C, or your violation of any rights of any other party.
14.3. Any acts or omissions of any nature you undertake or create in contravention of our T. & C. as set out herein. You
14.4. may not impersonate another entity or person, provide inaccurate or misleading information including Pay Fast, bank, credit card or other information, or use a false email address.
15. HASHTAG SHOP does not make any warranties or representations that content and Services available from the Website shall in all cases be true, correct or free from any errors. HASHTAG SHOP shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available from the Website.
16. HASHTAG SHOP does not make any warranties or representations that the Website shall be available at all times. Users acknowledge that the Website may be unavailable due to updates or other causes beyond the reasonable control of HASHTAG SHOP, including, but not limited to, virus infection, unauthorised access (hacking), power failure or other “acts of God.”
17. The User must take special note that HASHTAG SHOP reserves the right to hold a consumer liable for any losses suffered by HASHTAG SHOP due to the cybercrime committed by the User on any of HASHTAG SHOP’s Websites.
18. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to comply with any relevant regulations relating to the Site, published by the Advertising Standards Authority. All photography is for illustrative purposes only and specific styles are not necessarily stocked.
19. Express written permission must be obtained from us before a link to our websites is created in any other website.
20. Our websites offer e-mail functions and other interactive media (our interactive media). You may not use our interactive media to convey any material that is unlawful in any way, be it harmful, hateful, abusive, racial, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, profane, vulgar, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or that could constitute a criminal offence, violate any applicable law, or give rise to civil claims.
21. Also, you may not convey any material that is protected by copyright, patent, or other proprietary right without obtaining permission of the copyright or patent owner or right-holder.
22. We do not endorse any opinions that may be expressed via our interactive media. Furthermore, we reserve the unfettered right to edit or delete any submissions via our interactive media.
23. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our websites, including, but not limited to, content, features, hours of availability and rewards schemes.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (one) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (two) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (three) line or system failure or the introduction of computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
25. Products on HASHTAG SHOP cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your basket without completing the order does not amount to a sale or an order. This means that HASHTAG SHOP may remove any item from your basket before the sale actually takes place in the event of the product going out of stock.
To place an order with HASHTAG SHOP you must be 18 years or older. By using the Website, you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity.
1. Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that HASHTAG SHOP suffers any damage or loss.
2. You agree and warrant that your log-in name and password shall: a) be used for your personal use only; and b) not be disclosed to any third party.
3. You allow HASHTAG SHOP to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Site and back-office applications.
1. HASHTAG SHOP reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
2. HASHTAG SHOP may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
3. In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on HASHTAG SHOP, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. HASHTAG SHOP does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
4. HASHTAG SHOP does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
1. Orders will only be sent to you when we have received cleared payment by either:
PayFast processes credit card payments / EFT payments in a secure SSL environment. This ensures the security of your personal and banking information.
1.2. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
You may also choose to pay by EFT, and if so we will email you our bank account details.
Once payment has been made a payment confirmation must be emailed to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – if EFT payment has not been received within 7 working days, your order will expire.
HASHTAG SHOP shall take all reasonable steps as required by the Protection of Personal Information Bill and the Promotion of Access to Information Act, to protect the Personal Information of Users that it collects from Users through any of the Websites. Personal Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
1. HASHTAG SHOP undertake that the information that we require for executing the orders placed via our Website, will be kept in the strictest confidence and not sold or made known to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so.
2. We may store the following information provided by you: Your name and surname, e-mail address, birth date, gender, address, electronic browsing and click patterns, IP address and any other relevant information and use this information:
2.1. To inform you of access frequency and use of our Website (subject to your consent).
2.2. To inform you about our products, services events and special offers (Subject to your consent).
2.3. To confirm your identity when you buy from us.
2.4. To confirm that goods were received by you and that you are the owner of the credit card used for payment.
2.5. To compile non-personal statistical information about the browsing habits, click-patterns and information that will assist us in establishing buying habits.
3. The information described above may be collected by using cookies (which you control through your browser settings), or is provided voluntarily by you in form format.
4. You may elect not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking “unsubscribe”.
5. We own and retain the right to non-personal general statistical information collected and compiled by us.
6. You agree that certain personal information of yours such as full names, delivery address, email address, contact numbers etc will be disclosed to the courier companies used by us to deliver goods to you and also to PayFast and the bankers and credit card companies handling payments being made by you.
1. We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and HASHTAG SHOP, in whole or in part, if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
2. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product, unless otherwise agreed between you and HASHTAG SHOP.
3. You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on the site within Fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 14 days from the order date).
4. No cancellation fees shall apply.
5. Delivery fees and cash handling fees, where applicable, are not refundable.
1. We warrant that:
1.1. the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
1.2. Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
1.3. We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
2. In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
2.1. you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
3. If you would like HASHTAG SHOP to replace (if reasonably possible eg. if product is still available or could easily be obtained by HASHTAG SHOP) or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
3.1. been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
3.2. been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
3.3. been dealt with or used contrary to HASHTAG SHOP or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product; or
3.4. deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by HASHTAG SHOP, We may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you for the Product and/or We may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at HASHTAG SHOPs current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or cheque card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
4. Special conditions and procedure for returns of defective products will apply, as set out in our Returns Policy. The special conditions are in line with the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
1. We endeavor to describe and display our products as accurately as possible on our Website. Your device colour settings however vary, and may display the colours of items differently to how they actually appear in reality and therefore may not exactly match the product.
2. We do not warrant that the descriptions and information provided on our website are accurate or free of errors or omissions.
3. Please also note that sizes and measurements are approximate, as per the measuring standards of the manufacturers.
4. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are South African sizes.
1. We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order. Orders are only delivered to physical address; no PO Box addresses are allowed.
2. We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within 3-5 working days (Standard delivery, and depending on the payment method used) any Order which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
3. We shall aim to let you know if We expect that We are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
4. On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
5. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to HASHTAG SHOP when you place your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
6. We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
7. All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
8. You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
9. You shall ensure that you are ready for safe receipt of the Product without undue delay at any time reasonably specified by us.
10. If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
11. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
11.1. charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
11.2. no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or cheque card company, as applicable, any money already paid to HASHTAG SHOP under the applicable Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees exceed such amount.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
13. Delivery fees and cash handling fees are non-refundable.
14. HASHTAG SHOP shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to determine which areas it considers as Main Centre’s and Outlying Areas.
15. HASHTAG SHOP shall be entitled to re-evaluate and make changes to these areas from time to time as it deems necessary.
1. We will arrange for one of our Couriers to deliver your purchased items to the place and person of your choice, to arrive within 1 to 5 days after dispatch.
2. Please note that we will do our best to process & dispatch your order as soon as possible so you receive it within 1-5 working days subject to cleared payment, address verification, documents being received from first time customers and availability of items.
3. If you have a special delivery deadline, say for a function or party, please phone us at +27 81 455 2265 or email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to meet your deadline.
4. Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday from 09h00 till 17h00.
5. As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will advise you by email and send you a tracking number so you can track your delivery.
6. We and our couriers require a signature upon delivery of your purchase.
7. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect your purchase after it has been dispatched.
8. We insure your parcel whilst it is in transit with our Couriers.
9. Once a parcel receipt has been signed (either by yourself or someone signing on your behalf), your purchase becomes your own responsibility.
10. Orders made on a weekend are only dispatched on the Monday.
11. Orders made before or on a public holiday are only dispatched the following working day.
12. In the rare event of an incorrect delivery or defective product, please phone us at +27 81 455 2265 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the packaging and defective product.
1. We will arrange for your order to be delivered to your nearest local post office (to the shipment address provided) with economy parcel via the SA Post Office.
2. Please note we will do our best to process & dispatch your order as soon as possible so you receive it within 7-10 working days subject to cleared payment, address verification, documents being received from first time customers and availability of items.
3. As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will advise you by email and send you a tracking number so you can track your delivery.
4. Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect your purchase after it has been dispatched.
5. Once a parcel receipt has been signed (either by yourself or someone signing on your behalf), your purchase becomes your own responsibility.
6. Orders made on a weekend are only dispatched on the Monday.
7. Orders made before or on a public holiday are only dispatched the following working day.
8. In the rare event of an incorrect delivery or defective product, please phone us at +27 81 455 2265 email us at email@example.com (with images of the packaging and defective product.)
1. Any notice under a Contract shall be in writing and may be served by personal delivery or by pre-paid registered letter or by email addressed to the relevant party at the address or email address of the relevant party last known to the other or as set out in the clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Any notice given by post shall be deemed to have been served seven (7) Business Days after the same has been posted if the recipient address is in South Africa. Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served when the email has been proved to be received by the recipient’s server. In proving such service, it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
This Site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the clauses of these Terms and Conditions, you and HASHTAG SHOP submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and HASHTAG SHOP on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these Terms and Conditions, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of HASHTAG SHOP, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa.
1. This website (www.hashtagshop.co.za) is owned and run by HASHTAG SHOP (PTY) LTD (2016/418780/07), which is based in South Africa (and trades as HASHTAG SHOP).
1.1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Phone: + 27 81 455 2265
1.3. Address: Stikland, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
2. We choose as our address for all purposes under these T and C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address:
2.1. Stikland, Cape Town, 7530, WC, South Africa (with copies by email to email@example.com) email copies must also be received in order for notice to be validly given).
Disclosures required by section 43 of the ECT act
Access to and use of the Website may be classified as “electronic transactions” as defined in terms of the ECT Act and therefore Users have the rights detailed in Chapter 7 of the ECT Act and HASHTAG SHOP has, amongst others, the duty to disclose the following information:
Full name and legal status: Hashtagshop (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 2016/418780/07
Physical address: Stikland, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7530
Telephone number: + 27 81 455 2265
Website address: www.hashtagshop.co.za
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org